Innomount MFM Weaver/Picatinny - Xeye CL42 - Steiner T332 - The thermal imaging attachment complete system for Blaser hunting rifles
In Germany, night vision or thermal image attachments for hunting have recently been permitted. However, no real night vision or thermal imaging scopes. In order to prevent the attachments from becoming an improvised solution, Innogun has developed a first-class solution:
The specially manufactured multi-function mount fits all rifles with Weaver or Picatinny base and can be mounted with its quick-release fasteners for repeatable accuracy or exchanged for a conventional riflescope at any time.
A Xeye CL 42 Version 2.0 thermal imaging device is attached to this multifunction mount (also removable at any time). The Steiner T332 with a fixed 3x magnification is used as the aiming optics. This can also be used individually (Xeye thermal imaging device removed) in daylight as a target optic.
This provides a solution that can be used in daylight (3x magnification) as well as at night with the Xeye CL42 thermal imaging attachment. The Xeye CL42 2.0 can also be used alone as an observation device.
Scope of delivery of this complete system:
- Innomount multifunctional mount for Weaver / Picatinny incl. adapter
- Steiner T332 cal 7,62 Red dot sight
- Xeye CL42 Version 2.0 including accessories
Technical Details Xeye CL 42 Version 2.0
The Xeye CL 42 convinces with its high contrast, great functionality and simple operation. It delivers reliable images even in adverse weather conditions or over long distances. It can be used both as an attachment and as a pure observation device.
- 42mm lens
- 384x288 pixel sensor
- VOx Detector (sun safe)
- OLed display with 1024x768 pixel resolution
- manual focus
- Dioptre adjustment for spectacle wearers
- Video output
- USB input (power / USB)
- IP66 Protection class
- 420g weight
- 9.7° horizontal viewing angle
- 2-4 digital zoom
- 50Hz frame rate
- 4 different settings / correction options
- Version 2.0 with new colimator lens
Technical details Steiner sighting optics T332 cal 7.62
- Magnification 3x
- field of view 10,5m / 100m
- interpupillary distance 65 mm
- length 122 mm
- Reticle: rapid dot
- Weight without caps and spacer: 450 g