Leica Geovid 10x42 R - The combination of observation and distance measurement for mountain hunting or safaris
The Geovid 10x42 R is the successor of the corresponding variant of the HD-R series and concentrates on the essential functions. This makes it an entry-level model in the Geovid series and convinces with an unbeatable price-performance ratio.
The robust binoculars with Geovid 10x42 R rangefinder are a very reliable aid for firing a safe shot, because in poor visibility conditions, such as fog, it is often difficult to estimate the distance with the human eye.
Here, the Leica Geovid 10x42 R is an excellent supporter, as it uses the EHR to output the level distance and does not require any ballistics knowledge on the part of the operator.
- Distance measurement up to 1100 m
- Updating the distance measurement every 2 seconds
- Waterproof to a depth of 5 m
- Power supply: 1 x 3 V / Lithium round cell CR2 (included in delivery)
- Weight: 945 g including battery
- Includes neoprene carrying strap, lens cap, eyepiece cap and cordura pocket