Leica Geovid 8x56 HD-B 3000 - The improved rangefinder for twilight hunting
The Leica Geovid HD-B 3000 optics feature a greatly improved laser range finder and an LED display. In addition, the HD-B 3000 series features a faster and improved scan mode. The LED display shows distances below 200 meters in decimal steps.
The compact binocular with Geovid 8x56 HD-B 3000 rangefinder is a very reliable aid for shooting safely at long distances, because in poor visibility conditions, such as fog, it is often difficult to estimate a distance with the human eye.
Here, the Geovid 8x56 HD-R 3000 is an excellent supporter, as it outputs the level distance with the help of the EHR and does not require ballistic knowledge of the operator. With a MicroSD card, ballistic data can be additionally transferred to the Geovid, which is then used by the ballistic computer.
News about the Leica Geovid 8x56 HD-B 3000 at a glance:
- Precise distance measurement up to 2,750 m
- LED Display - high performance display with new symbols and a round target marker
- Measured values below 182 m in decimal steps
- Faster and improved scan mode
- Distance measurement up to 2750 m
- Ballistic calculation (based on temperature, angle and air pressure)
- Leica ABC Ballistics - delivers ballistic compensation in the relevant output format
- MicroSD Card & Leica Ballistic Computer
- EHR up to 1100 m
- Watertight to a depth of 5 m
- Class 1 laser product
- Scope of delivery: Geovid HD-B 3000 rangefinder, contour neoprene carrying strap, lens cover, eyepiece cover, cordura pocket, LI battery type CR2
|Wirksamer Objektivdurchmesser [mm]:||56|
|Sehfeld (m/1000m) [m]:||118|