The Swarovski Z6i 3-18x50 - the riflescope for long distances on the hunt
The Swarovski Z6i 3-18x50 is a slim glass that looks good even on delicate hunting rifles - but its true strengths lie in its inner values: with 18x magnification it is extremely suitable for long range shooting and with 3x magnification still suitable for moving targets.
Due to the 6x zoom range (from the lowest to the highest magnification), the Z6i rifle scopes cover a particularly wide range of different hunting situations. They have an enormous field of view and a big eye relief.
With the second generation of the Z6i, Swarovski has made some small changes to the details:
- Slim & elegant illumination unit
- The lever of the new illumination unit is slower to move & switches on less unintentionally
- The illuminated reticle switches off automatically when the weapon is put up vertically (so it can remain permanently switched on and switches on quasi automatically when picking up & holding the weapon).
- Locking of the ballistic turret (BT) - against unintentional adjustment of the BT
- Perceptible catch of the parallax compensation on 100m mark - against unintentional adjustment, or to be able to set the 100m mark also in the dark
- 6x zoom range
- 95 mm eye relief
- Enormously large field of view
- Daylight-compatible illuminated reticle
- Optional ballistic turret: this is "freely programmable"
All high magnification Z6i target optics (max magnification 15x or more) have the following additional features:
- HD lenses for brilliant colours, maximum sharpness and maximum light transmission
- parallax adjustment
|Wirksamer Objektivdurchmesser [mm]:||29-50|
|Austrittspupillenabstand (Augenabstand) [mm]:||95|
|Sehfeld (m/100m) [m]:||13,3-2,2|
|augenseitiges Sehfeld [°]:||22,8|
|Dioptrieausgleich [dpt]:||-3 bis +2|
|Treffpunktkorrektur / Klick [mm/100m]:||5|
|max Stellweg nach Höhe/seite [m/100m]:||1,8/1|
|manueller Paralaxenausgleich [m]:||50-∞|
|Filtergewinde Objektivseitig:||M 52x0,75|
|Länge [mm]:||296, 381|