Innomount Zero scope mount for Blaser - Ring Mount
The Innomount Zero quick release mount for Blaser hunting rifles is a solid connection between the rifle and the optics.
With the new Zero breech system, you screw the mount onto the rifle and then press the lever to the mount - this decouples it and prevents it from operating the breech mechanism. To release the mount again, pull the lever towards you, this couples it in the breech mechanism and now the breech can be released again. A very reliable and safe method.
Due to the uniform mounting of all newer Blaser hunting rifles, this mount naturally fits all Blaser rifles such as the R8, R93, K95, D99, BF97 or the Drilling BD14.
- Rings (standard) in 26 / 30 / 34 / 35 / 36 / 40 mm: Overall height = 14 mm
- Rings BH+3 in 26 / 30 / 34 / 35 / 36 / 40 mm: Overall height = 17 mm
- Rings BH+6 in 26 / 30 / 34 / 35 / 36 / 40 mm: Overall height = 20 mm
- "Zero" locking mechanism
- suitable for Blaser rifles
- suitable for mounting with rings of different diameters
- 20 MOA edition available for long range shooters
- Overall height: 14 / 17 or 20 mm