Jakele Z4 II rifle stick - ideal for firing safe shots even over long distances
The height of the Jakele rifle stick is adjusted by changing the distance between the legs of the front and rear stock holders. A variety of shooting positions is possible in almost any terrain. The 2-point-support creates an enormous stability, which is a prerequisite for a clean shot. The rifle stick can also be used as a tripod for observations and in closed form as a stable mountain stick.
The new generation of the Z4 offers the following advantages:
- Absolutely low noise
- Pleasant wearing comfort, even in cold winter temperatures
- Optimal grip (non-slip)
- All rubber fittings made of extremely UV-resistant material
- Visually appealing design (carbon look)
- Short - body height up to 174 cm
- medium - body size 175 - 190 cm
- Long - body height from 191 cm
- Extra short - stop type sitting / 125 cm pole length
- Material: aluminium powder-coated
- Made in Germany, Patent No. 102013201478
Note: Due to the length, shipping outside Germany is only possible on request.