Mystery Ranch Rip Ruck 24 - the solid daypack.
The Mystery Ranch Rip Ruck 24 has the ideal size for everyday use as well as for light hiking on the weekend or in the mountains. Space for camera, binoculars, rain jacket and food. At the same time, it is built Mystery Ranch typical high quality and no detail is left unconsidered.
So the Rip Ruck also has two quickly accessible external pockets for small but important accessories and a large main compartment.
- Pack volume approx. 24l
- Weight approx. 1.0 kg
- Dimensions: approx. 47 x 28 x 25 cm
- One size fits all
- 3-zip design main compartment
- two outside pockets with zipper
- big enough for a 15 inch laptop
- Velcro area for ID patches
- Daisy cahin for attaching gear
- 330 Robic Fabric
- YKK zippers