Swarovski X5i 3.5-18x50 P: The compact benchrest rifle scope with metric reticle
With the X5i line, Swarovski Optik is advancing into the field of benchrest shooting over long distances and setting a new standard in quality in this segment: no detail has been left to chance - the result speaks for itself. Optically, the X5i target optics deliver a crystal-clear and pin-sharp image, the mechanics have been completely redesigned (innovative return spring system) for absolutely repeatable and reliable reticle adjustment.
The Metric version offers a metric reticle adjustment of 0.5cm/100m.
The reticle adjustment is innovative: A numerical display shows the revolutions upwards in the height adjustment, so that the shooter is always reliably informed even in stressful situations. In addition, the reticle adjustment allows a sub-zero range (after releasing a lock) to be used below the zeroed distance - this allows the shooter to react to special situations and particularly close distances.
The illumination unit is attached to the eyepiece and has 10 illumination levels for adapted reticle illumination.
The display of the magnification scale is designed in such a way that it can be easily read while lying "behind the weapon".
The X5i 3,5-18x50 is the perfect choice for precise shots up to the limit with a compact size of the target optics.
To the reticles:
4Wm-I+ and BRMm-I+: Distance wind threads 5 cm per 100 m
4WXm-I+: Distance wind threads 2.5 cm per 100 m
4Wm-I+ : With the focus on hunting, the illumination of the reticle was reduced to the central point (coverage: 0.6 cm/100 m).
- Illuminated reticle with 10 brightness levels
- new return spring system allows exact adjustment of the point of impact correction
- high wall thicknesses for high robustness even of the strongest calibres
- Steel parts in the towers for absolute repeat accuracy
- Optical perfection
- parallax compensation
- Magnification scale can be read while lying down
- Reliable reticle adjustment in side and height
- reticle adjustment in height with display of the number of revolutions (including subzero range)
- metric reticle adjustment with 0,5cm/100m per click
|Wirksamer Objektivdurchmesser [mm]:||34,2-50|
|Austrittspupillenabstand (Augenabstand) [mm]:||95|
|Sehfeld (m/100m) [m]:||10-2,1|
|augenseitiges Sehfeld [°]:||21,4|
|Dioptrieausgleich [dpt]:||-3 bis +2|
|Treffpunktkorrektur / Klick [mm/100m]:||7,2|
|max Stellweg nach Höhe/seite [m/100m]:||3,4/2|
|manueller Paralaxenausgleich [m]:||50-∞|
|Filtergewinde Objektivseitig:||M 52x0,75|