Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 Workdays
The Swarovski Z6i 1,7-10x42 - the universal riflescope from the driven hunt to stalking in the mountains
The Swarovski Z6i 1.7-10x42 covers the complete range of applications - from sitting in the hide to driven hunts and is suitable for a precise shot in the field or the mountains. Due to the 6x zoom range (from the lowest to the highest magnification), the Z6i target optics cover a particularly wide range of situations. They have an enormous field of view and a very large eye relief. The optical qualities convince even the most critical users and currently outshine all other manufacturers.
Due to the 6x zoom range (from the smallest to the largest magnification), the Z6i target optics cover a particularly wide range of applications. They have an enormous field of view and a very large eye relief.
With the second generation of the Z6i, Swarovski has made some small changes to the details:
- Slim & elegant lighting unit
- The switch of the new illumination unit is slower to move & switches on less unintentionally
- The reticle light switches off automatically when the weapon is put down vertically (so it can remain permanently switched on and switches on quasi automatically when picking up & stopping the weapon).
- Locking of the ballistic turret (BT) - against unintentional adjustment of the BT
- 6x zoom range
- 95 mm exit pupils interocular distance
- Enormously large field of view
- Optional SR-rail for a simple and absolutely recoilless mounting method, which does not clamp the ZFR
- Innovative reticle illumination with daylight-compatible illuminated reticle
|Wirksamer Objektivdurchmesser [mm]:||16-42|
|Austrittspupillenabstand (Augenabstand) [mm]:||95|
|Sehfeld (m/100m) [m]:||25,5-4,2|
|augenseitiges Sehfeld [°]:||23,7|
|Dioptrieausgleich [dpt]:||-3 bis +2|
|Treffpunktkorrektur / Klick [mm/100m]:||10|
|max Stellweg nach Höhe/seite [m/100m]:||1,5|
|Filtergewinde Objektivseitig:||M 44x0,75|