Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 Workdays
The Swarovski Z6i II 2-12x50 - the universal riflescope for hunting in the fileds, forrests and hunting trips
The Swarovski Z6i II 2-12x50 covers the complete range of applications - from night hunting to driven hunting as well as for a precise shot in the field or the grasslands. If you are looking for a glass for everything, the 2-12x50 is the right choice for you - it is also relatively slim and easy to handle and makes a good impression even on fine hunting weapons.
Due to the 6x zoom range (from the smallest to the largest magnification), the Z6i target optics cover a particularly wide range of applications. They have an enormous field of view and a very large eye relief.
With the second generation of the Z6i, Swarovski has made some small changes to the details:
- Slim & elegant lighting unit
- The switch of the new illumination unit is slower to move & switches on less unintentionally
- The reticle light switches off automatically when the weapon is put down vertically (so it can remain permanently switched on and switches on quasi automatically when picking up & stopping the weapon).
- Locking of the ballistic turret (BT) - against unintentional adjustment of the BT
- 6x zoom range
- 95 mm exit pupils interocular distance
- Enormously large field of view
- Optional SR-rail for a simple and absolutely recoilless mounting method, which does not clamp the ZFR
- Innovative reticle illumination with daylight-compatible illuminated reticle
|Wirksamer Objektivdurchmesser [mm]:||19,3-50|
|Austrittspupillenabstand (Augenabstand) [mm]:||95|
|Sehfeld (m/100m) [m]:||21-3,5|
|augenseitiges Sehfeld [°]:||23,4|
|Dioptrieausgleich [dpt]:||-3 bis +2|
|Treffpunktkorrektur / Klick [mm/100m]:||10|
|max Stellweg nach Höhe/seite [m/100m]:||1,5|
|Filtergewinde Objektivseitig:||M 52x0,75|