Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Lupine SL Mono - quite simply a functional bicycle lamp.
Sometimes life can be quite simple - just like this high-quality and reliable bicycle lamp: mounted on the handlebars in seconds, the Lupine SL Mono lights up automatically or manually controlled if desired. It can be used as a daytime running light with 150 lumens and with up to 700 lumens in the night driving light and glare-free low beam. The lamp is charged via USB-C cable and by means of a special cable it can also be used during the charging process (so you can virtually supply it from the handlebar bag with power from a power bank, if you want to ride longer in the dark.
The lamp is available for different handlebar diameters.
- Bicycle lamp with StVZO approval
- Daytime running light, low beam, high beam
- automatic control by means of light sensor or manually
- daytime running light: 150 lumen
- maximum power: 700 lumen
- aluminium housing, IP 68
- weight: 115 g
- dimensions: 45 x 46 x 67mm
- Reserve tank (so you are not suddenly completely in the dark)
- 700 lumens - 2 hours
- 350 lumens - 4h 30 min
- 150 lumens - 16 h
- Charging time: approx. 3h 30 min