Simple, fast observation - without compromise. Step into a new era of game viewing and modern hunting with thermal imaging observers. During the day and at night, you don't have to let environmental and weather conditions get in the way of what you want to do.
Easy handling for maximum observation experience
With just a few pushes of a button, the Swarovski and Kahles thermal imaging observers can be activated - and much more is not necessary for the observation experience to continue. Both Swarovski's thermal imager, the tM35, and Kahles' models feature intelligent on/off controls that respond to the tilt of the display and immediately switch to the required mode (active or sleep). As soon as you bring the thermal imaging observation device to your eyes, you can capture your surroundings - that's observation without compromise!
The clever automatic switch-on and switch-off also has the advantage that the batteries of the thermal imagers are conserved. This means that the tM35 and Helia models can be used in an energy-efficient manner - and with an already long battery life of approx. 8 hours in continuous operation.
The right thermal imaging observation device for every hunter
The thermal imaging observers from Swarovski and Kahles differ in a number of ways, giving hunters the advantage of being able to choose exactly the model that best suits their individual hunting and observing preferences.
tM35 - A quick check of the highlights
- 1x magnification (optical), 4x magnification (digital)
- 35 mm lens diameter
- 2560 x 2048 pixels Screen resolution
- 320 x 256 pixels Sensor resolution
- 60 Hz refresh rate
- Amoled screen type
- Field of view (10.9 x 8.7 m / 100 m)
- 100 % field of view for eyeglass wearers
- 21 mm exit pupil
- Automatic on and off
- Automatic brightness adjustment on the display
- Two modes: White Hot and Black Hot
- Can be mounted as an attachment with repeatable accuracy using a clamping adapter
Helia TI35 and TI25 - A quick check of the highlights
- 2.3x magnification (optical for TI35), 1.7x magnification (optical for TI25), 1x, 2x and 4x magnification (digital for both)
- 35 mm or 25 mm objective lens diameter
- 1,024 × 768 pixels Screen resolution
- 384x288 pixel sensor resolution, 17 μm
- Sensor type: vanadium oxide uncooled focal plane arrays
- Thermal resolution NETD <35 mK
- Field of view (19 m / 100 m) for TI35, field of view (26 m / 100 m) for TI25
- approx. 430 g
- 198 mm length
- 63 mm Height
- 50 Hz refresh rate
- OLED Screen type
- Automatic on and off
- Brightness, contrast and screen calibration manually adjustable
- Three modes: on and off automatic
As an expert always at your side: Titanium-Gunworks
Please feel free to inform yourself on the individual product pages about the thermal imaging observation devices of the manufacturers Swarovski and Kahles or ask us your questions directly. You can reach us at 06071-922765 or by e-mail.