Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
Leica Geovid Pro 10x42 - the all-rounder at long distances & in all lighting conditions
Uncompromising detail recognition at long distances, regardless of lighting conditions: This is the result you get with the new Geovid Pro 10x42 from Leica. The premium manufacturer combines leading optical quality with advanced connectivity in the rangefinder, giving you absolutely precise, real-time ballistic data.
The highlights of the Leica Geovid Pro 10x42 at a glance.
- 10x magnification
- 42 mm objective lens diameter
- Field of view (114 m at 1,000 m)
- Range 10 to 2,950 m
- 91 % light transmission
- Close range approx. 5 m
- 125 x 174 x 70 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight 970 g
- Perger Porro prisms with HDC multi-coating and AquaDura coating.
- Eye-safe class 1 laser
- Low measurement tolerance of +/- 0.5 m at up to 200 m
- Applied Ballistics® and GPS tracking (Leica ProTrack) integrated
- Can be used with the Leica Ballistics App
- Latest Bluetooth interface for fast programming and data management in the Leica Ballistics App
- Tripod adapter
- Leica floating carrying strap
- Included with the Leica Geovid Pro 10x42 are a contoured neoprene carrying strap, objective lens cap, eyepiece cap, cordura pouch and battery.
Uncompromising detail detection in all lighting conditions.
The 42 binoculars with 10x magnification score high on light transmission, so you get top-notch images in all lighting conditions - all combined in a compact, ergonomic design. Perger Porro prisms and HD lenses treated with HDC multi-coating and AquaDura coating ensure top-notch optical performance. Especially at long distances, the Geovid Pro 10x42 delivers highly detailed images. The Class 1 eye-safe laser, combined with state-of-the-art mechanics and connectivity, provides all the important ballistics data you need. Environmental sensors such as the Kestrel® anemometer enable advanced precision in real time during ballistic evaluation. The integrated GPS tracking solution Leica ProTrack calculates the point of aim using the last measured distance. A considerable facilitation for shot control when shooting at long distances.
Thanks to the integrated Applied Ballistics® computer and the latest Bluetooth interface, the measured values are immediately available to you and you can program, evaluate and track them in the Leica Ballistics App.
Latest rangefinders available at Titanium-Gunworks.
The Geovid Pro 10x42 is a multifunctional binocular, especially for long distances in the mountains or on the plains. It is one of the most accurate rangefinders in its class and ensures that you can use the measured values to your advantage when hunting - at a distance measurement of up to 2,950 meters. If you have any questions about the new binoculars with rangefinder from Leica, please do not hesitate to contact us - by phone at 06071-922765 or by e-mail.