Leica Rangemaster CRF 2400-R - The Rangefinder as Entry Model
Leica has been a pioneer and pioneer in distance measurement for about 20 years. Reason enough to work consistently on the further development of our products. And reason enough to set the bar a little higher again and again.
The special feature of the CRF 2400-R is a new LED display that adjusts its brightness to the ambient light. Thus, the measured distance can be easily read even in strong sunlight. The CRF 2400-R has a fast scan and output mode (every 0.3 sec), which is particularly advantageous for measuring game in motion. At a distance of less than 200 meters, a decimal number is shown in the display instead of a rounded number.
The advantages at a glance:
- Laser range up to 2200 m
- Automatic brightness control
- Output of linear, level distance (EHR) from 10 m to 1,100 m
- High-precision and fast measurement results, even in adverse visibility conditions
- Easy to operate
- New LED display
- 100% eye-safe, laser class 1 product
- With water- and dirt-repellent AquaDuraTM coating
- Scope of delivery: Cordura bag, carrying cord and battery
|Wirksamer Objektivdurchmesser [mm]:||24|
|Sehfeld (m/1000m) [m]:||115|