Lenz Heat Sock 6.1 Toe Cap Merino Compression - high quality heating socks for winter
The Heat Socks 6.1 are made of a high percentage of merino and knitted as compression socks for a perfect fit. Due to the integrated heating elements, they reliably warm your feet during frosty outdoor activities and work. The batteries are attached to the waistband of the sock for this purpose.
Ideal for skiing, at work or hunting - especially the Ansitz or driven hunt.
- sewn-in heating element, which also encloses the toes of the foot.
- Battery is attached to the cuff with press studs
- Anatomically knitted for optimal fit
- Compression knit technology
- high merino content
- machine washable at 30 degrees
- improved elasticity in the calf area
Scope of delivery:
- 1 pair of Lenz Heat Socks 6.1 toe cap Merino Compression
- 1 laundry bag
- The battery must be ordered separately!
- 55% polyamide
- 35% merino wool
- 10% spandex