Aimpoint Micro H2 with original Blaser saddle mount as a package
The Micro H2 is the result of feedback from long-time customers who want an even more powerful driven hunt red-dot-sight. Reliability, fast target acquisition and ruggedness are the main features. The red dot can be grasped intuitively and is parallax-free. 12 light levels are available - suitable for daylight. The housing is waterproof, the battery (1x CR2032) can continuously illuminate the red dot sight for up to 50,000 hours (more than 5 years).
- Size of the light spot: 2 MOA
- Battery supply: CR 2032
- 12 daylight-compatible dimming levels
- length: 68 mm
- width/height: 41 x 36 mm
- Weight: 243 g
- Can be used from -30° to +60°.
- Package: includes a original Blaser saddle mount
- The front lens of the Aimpoint is intentionally mounted at an angle! This is not a mistake, but serves to deflect light reflexes (so that the target does not become aware of the shooter).